Positions available in Jacksonville, Havelock, New Bern, Fayetteville, Raleigh, Charlotte, Greenville, and surrounding areas.
Board Certified Behavior Analysts are needed to join our team of highly experienced professionals providing home based ABA therapy services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Behavioral programs are created and supervised by a Licensed Psychological Associate / Board Certified Behavior Analyst (LPA / BCBA). The professionals we are seeking will provide instruction and reinforcement to enable children to acquire and maintain skills that will allow them to function with greater independence in their home and community. We offer competitive compensation based on education, experience, location, and hours worked. This position provides an excellent entry to the field for people who are interested in psychology, behavior analysis, special education, or other careers in the behavioral sciences.
– Training provided by Priorities ABA
– Implement treatment plans as directed by the LPA / BCBA
– Conduct educational / skills assessments
– Provide parent and staff training
– Attend trainings, supervision, and workshops
– Maintain a high level of professionalism including documentation and communication
– Work collaboratively with parents and other professionals
– Other duties as assigned
– Master’s degree in psychology, applied behavior analysis, education, or a related field
– Current certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
– Provide proof of current malpractice insurance
– Pass a criminal and driving background check
– Must be caring, positive, energetic, flexible, and motivated to learn
– Possess strong written and oral communication skills
If interested, apply by submitting cover letter and resume to PrioritiesABA@aol.com, or for more information call 252-341-4192.