Positions available in Jacksonville, Havelock, New Bern, Fayetteville, Raleigh, Charlotte, Greenville, and surrounding areas. No experience required.
Priorities ABA, PLLC provides ABA consultation and therapy services to children with autism.
ABA stands for Applied Behavior Analysis. This is a type of therapy that assists the child in overcoming the deficits produced by autism. Sessions take place in the child’s home and community. The ABA treatment plan is designed and supervised by a Licensed Psychological Associate / Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (LPA / BCBA). The Behavior Technician provides instruction and reinforcement to enable the child to acquire and maintain skills that will allow him/her to function with greater independence in the home and community. This position provides an excellent entry to the field for people who are interested in psychology, behavior analysis, special education, or other careers in the behavioral sciences.
– Complete initial and ongoing training provided by Priorities ABA
– Provide one on one therapy to children with autism 12 to 15 hours per week
– Implement the treatment plan as directed by the LPA / BCBA
– Record client data to measure child’s progress
– Attends monthly trainings, supervision, and workshops
– Maintain a high level of professionalism including dress, timeliness, and communication
– Must be caring, positive, energetic, flexible, and motivated to learn
– Be available Monday through Friday between the hours of 2PM and 7PM
– Possess a High School diploma (or equivalent), and provide an official transcript
– Must have a valid driver’s license
– Pass a federal, state, and county criminal background check
– Pass a driving record background check
– Commit to working for at least one year
– Have the ability to meet the physical requirements of the job
– Experience is not required. Training is provided
If interested, apply by submitting cover letter and resume to PrioritiesABA@aol.com.